Vintage Engagement Rings – 8 Winning Ring Designs
Across a broad collection of vintage styled rings, jewellery designers adopt antique styling to evoke the feel and character of Antique jewellery from the late 19th Century onwards. For today’s post we have a selection of 8 new vintage engagement rings. Each design captures the elegance of a bygone age. The addition of modern cut diamonds increases brilliance with the addition of a perfect finish for each piece of jewellery.
1. R1D042S. An elegant halo design. This style features 3 sizes of diamonds. Born out of the 1920’s glitz and glamour. Halo settings are very popular and feature smaller diamonds encircling a large central diamond.
2. R1D043S. A tulip style flower design. This style features an outer crown of small diamonds around the raised central diamond.
1. R1D045S. Double overlapping milgrain shoulders widen to reveal the central round brilliant cut diamond.
2. R1D044S. Elegantly crafted. A grain set diamond halo in a flower design above plain tapering shoulders.
1. R1D047S. Milgrain leaf styled shoulders sit either side of a large central diamond.
2. R1D046S. Tiffany style 6 claw setting with milgrain edged diamond shoulders and engraved detail on the side of each shoulder.
1. R1D049S. Octagonal halo, milgrain detail and Princess cut diamond.
2. R1D048S. Tiered diamond halo in a Pyramid style, evoking one of the key shapes of the Art Deco period (They Pyramid)
The above designs all capture the essence of vintage styling. Owing to our growing collection, we now have a dedicated vintage engagement ring section, into which most of the above designs feature. From the elegance of the Edwardian Period, to the bold forms of the Art Deco Period there are so many possibilities for ring designs. Beyond our online collection, we provide bespoke design and we can even include Antique diamonds, such as Old Cut diamonds.